1. Requests for the return of products because of "ordered in error" or "cancellation" (after shipment has been made) must be made within 14 days of shipment. If contact is made outside of the 14 day window from receiving your order refunds will not be accepted as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015. You then have 14 days to send the product back to us.
2. Before any returns are made it is necessary to complete the returns form on our website. This can be found in the 'FAQ' section. If the form isn't filled and included with the return NO REFUND WILL BE PROCESSED. Please be considerate with the packaging of the product. You are returning a good in functional condition which will be resold; if the product box is defaced or damaged we will recharge a restocking fee to get new boxes/packaging by sending the item back to the manufacturer. The fee for damaged product/packages can range from 10-20% depending on the product.
3. When returning rejected goods the package and goods must be in perfect condition (unused). It is then your responsibility to cover the cost of returning the goods, unless however, goods were sent to you in mistake and in this case will arrange suitable collection of said goods.
4. Upon receipt of returned goods we will refund you for your order less any postage costs incurred. If the item is outside the 14 days returns period it is non-refundable. Special orders are subject to restocking charges. Emails will be sent when the item is a special order. Toilet seats ordered in are also subject to a restocking charge.This restocking charge is 20%-30% depending on manufacturer restocking charges. Cistern lids are subject to 20-30% restocking charges as well.
5. Please note Images used on our site are taken from the manufactures product sites but some times the manufactures change design and colours of products please only our photos as a reference. Code and function of product remains the same.
6. Goods that are specifically ordered as a special order are non returnable.
The following items can also NOT be returned
- Items that have been fitted despite being damaged in transit (you must report the damage BEFORE any attempted fitting)
- Thermostatic cartridges (Unless incorrectly sent, can be returned if it still remains in airtight bag sent in)
- Complete seal sets of a length greater than 1.2 metres
- Cabinet doors
- Wall profiles
7. In the event of Faulty Goods MUST BE REPORTED WITH 48 HOURS OF DELIVERY, we will refund the cost of faulty goods and the delivery charge, please contact us to arrange for the goods to be collected. Upon receipt of the faulty goods, We will undergo necessary tests to conclude the fault. Upon finding any fault(s) a replacement or refund will be made in accordance to our returns policy.
8. Please check the world delivery zones for prices if you're an international customer. If you pay the incorrect postage we will sometimes attempt to send the item in the post if small enough. However, if it's lost we take no responsibility for this as the minimum postage for guaranteed delivery is £13.50.
9. We take no responsibility for items not being delivered by a date a contractor has been booked in for. If you book in a plumber/contract worker before receiving the goods then this is done at your own risk
Please call us if you are unsure of anything on this page or require more information.